Thursday, February 3, 2011

This is my story ..
This is my life ..
This story about my past, my present, and my future ..

Hope and hope always appear in my life ..
started when i was a child..
My parents always say to me that i must think about my future,,
cause it depends with what i do now, mean that,,

if i try and do the best, i will get the best too .

but if i just sit and do nothing, i will get nothing too ..

So, the point is all of we do now can influence our next future ..

We only can choose, the best thing or the worst thing for our future ..

7 comments:

  1. where is your other story ?
    is this your new blog ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yess, this is new one .
    need so much changing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! :)
    I really like your blog,
    I follow you ! :D
    ...maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapitalblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. to Gaby :
    heyy too :) !!

    thank you for following my blog :)
    that's very nice :))
    i will visit and follow your blog too ..
    let's blogging ~~

    hug and kiss xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. oo yeah ???
    terus gua harus WOW gitu ??
    wkwkwkwk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi.
    you have just few post.
    Me too.i'm not good at BLOG.
    let's make more better blog ^^
    mind following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  7. to Babassu:
    hayy, how are you ? :)
    yess, let's make it better ;)
    yess of course, never mind :D

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget